GoSupermodel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoSupermodel

GoSupermodelin epävirallinen foorumi/chattipaikka!

PääsivuLatest imagesHakuRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

'I thought Mere Brother Ki Dulhan was a horrible title'

Siirry alas 
KirjoittajaViesti
hurricanemaxi

Viestien lukumäärä : 15

'I thought Mere Brother Ki Dulhan was a horrible title' Empty
ViestiAihe: 'I thought Mere Brother Ki Dulhan was a horrible title'   'I thought Mere Brother Ki Dulhan was a horrible title' I_icon_minitimeTo Elo 25, 2011 12:31 pm

After Delhi Belly, Imran Khan is all set to deliver another hit with Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, co-starring Katrina Kaif.

The actor claims that even though both films are comedies, the latter was much more demanding -- and that had nothing to do with the fact that the director Ali Abbas Zafar was a first-timer.

Khan tells Sonil Dedhia how his mother played an important part in getting him the film, and what it was like to imitate the top Khans -- Aamir, Salman and Shah Rukh -- in the title song.

Will the success of Delhi Belly have a spill-over effect on your upcoming film Mere Brother Ki Dulhan?

Our industry is such that you have to prove yourself every time. Even if you are a superstar, every film counts. If your last film is a hit, that doesn't guarantee that your next film will be a hit too. You have to prove yourself with every film because you are as good as your last film.

'I thought Mere Brother Ki Dulhan was a horrible title'
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
GoSupermodel :: Ensimmäinen kategoriasi :: Ensimmäinen foorumisi-
Siirry: